Book Week

Book Week!

On Friday the 25th of August 2017 the the school had to dress up as there favourite character from a book to celebrate book week.  I went as a coach from the book Tiny Timmy.  My name was Coach Roach.

In the morning the school had a book parade.  Each class walked around the running track showing the other classes there costumes.  Some people had really good costumes.  When the classes went around the track I saw some awesome costumes.

My friends went as soccer players.  My friend Jesse went as an Arsenal player and Julian went as a Barcelona player.

My favourite costume was a big red dog.  I also liked my sister’s costume.  She dressed up as a tiger.

During the week my class read some book week books.  We read Fabish the Horse who braved the fire, Go home Cheeky Animals, Out, The Patchwork bike and the Gigantic book of Genes.

After the parade my class had photos with there book.  we also had a class photo.

My favourite that we read was the Patchwork Bike because after we read the book the class had to design there own vehicle using recycled materials.  I made a scooter.

It was so much fun!